- 5 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Hershey's special Dark cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Lucas and Lisa boiled the water and sugar into what's called a "simple syrup". They boiled the concoction for five minutes and then took it off the flame. Lucas added the cinnamon and cocoa and stirred until everything was dissolved and mixed thoroughly.
- They let the mixture cool down before placing it in the fridge overnight.
- Lucas put the plastic container of syrup solution into the freezer before he left for school this morning.
- After dinner... Ready to serve: Lisa took an ice cream scoop and scraped the ice into balls and placed them into small ramekins. The trick is to scrape rather than trying to scoop. It's not ice cream. It's ice.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please LIKE it and tell your friends about us. Grazie!