| || |
Transportation is a big thing when you're traveling, don't let the name of this post fool you, we did take all three modes.
Here's the modes of transportation that we took in order over these three weeks.
1. Airplane to Rome
2. Car service to train
3. train to Chiusi
4. Walk to car by Hertz in Chiusi.
5. Drive to Cosona.
6. After two days, drive to Mormoraia.
7. Take the car to Hertz in Florence.
8. take the train to Naples.
9. get the car in Naples.
10. drive to Amalfi.
11. Drive to Castelmezzano
12. Drive to Matera ( cave hotel )
13. Drive to Trulli Gallo Rosso
14. Drive to Molfetta
15. Return the car in Bari
16. Train to Rome
17. Car service from station
18. Cab to Colosseum/Palentine Hill
19. Car service to airport.
20. take the plane
21. Let our friends pick us up at the airport!
Well, that's the post!